• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

WII is my new boyfriend

Jbubaby

Hi everyone!!

I introduced myself on another discussion message board, but then I found this one labeled "introductions" so maybe I should introduce myself here!!

I am a chemistry major with a minor in biology and math and well Im probably going to fail out of college cuz I play WII 24/7 haha jk. But I do love it

anyways just saying HI! :D

P.S Paper Mario comes out today =)

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey welcome! Good to have you here. Just remember the excuse "My dog ate my homework" doesn't always work, but "I played Wii instead of doing my homewrk" NEVER works. :D

Jbubaby

Andrew haha your funny!! I <3 that!!!

Well maybe next time an assignment is due I can blame it on my broken arms, because they hurt that much!! hahaha

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
They should sell Wii-motes that have attachable 5 and 10 pound weight accessories so people can get some stronger while playing Wii.

You think your arms hurt now.. lol!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh you box? Nice! I've been meaning to go out and buy a heavy punching bag lately but haven't gotten around to it just yet. :)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Pittsburgh, eh? I don't live very far from there.

Jbubaby

Andrew: Yes I box, when I am really stressed due to finals, which is about this time. Sometimes video game just dont cut it and I have enrage on a more physical level, but since the Wii Boxing game is on the Wii sports and I cant have a punching bag in my room, Wii boxing has been working so far. LOL

ScubaSteve: I take it by your location your from Oakland? yeah Im down there all the time and starting this summer and probably for a while afterwards I am going to be down there all the time because I am going to school down there.

Kinda werid how you meet people on the internet and they turn out to be so close to ya? yeah

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Really? What school?

And get a hold of me on AIM/MSN, they're in my profile, we'll chat it up a bit.