Wii Wii Fit fall 'made me sex addict'

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Must.Get.Wii.Fit!! :lol:
Funny how the picture says "easy Tiger, you're in danger of becoming a sex addict" Maybe Tiger fell of his Wii as well??

Sorry, but I can't get myself to feel too bad for this poor unfortunate girl... tough life!! :-/

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
lol @ "superstud"

It's a funny story yet there's a part of me that does kinda' feel for the woman... I mean if she's not used to shagging 10x's a day and certain objects set orgasms off, I'd probably feel a little stressed, too. lol.

...okay, maybe not. ;p

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
:laugh:
...My neightboor across the street is from around Manchester. 404studnotfound.jpg
I nearly thought you were going to say your hubby is from Manchester... phew!! ;)
I suspect that this girl is just lookng for an excuse to be a minger, which is strange, as mingers don't normally go through this much trouble... But then 10x a day does require more publicity than normal, sooooo... and I thought I was bad with my 3x a day!! :lol:

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
I nearly thought you were going to say your hubby is from Manchester... phew!! ;)
I suspect that this girl is just lookng for an excuse to be a minger, which is strange, as mingers don't normally go through this much trouble... But then 10x a day does require more publicity than normal, sooooo... and I thought I was bad with my 3x a day!! :lol:
Ohhhh nooo! I wouldn't be able to tolerate his accent if he were from Machester!:lol:
...My husband has a very neutral accent- some say he sounds "posh" when he talks, lol... like David Attenborough. . .just 50 years younger, lol.

lol @ minger!
...Seriously, why the fuck would you go public with something like this??? Do you know how many weird'o's are going to come out of the woodworks and offer their "services"?!?!:lol::shifteyes: