Wii Wii Fit fall 'made me sex addict'

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Xeilo, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

2. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Must.Get.Wii.Fit!! :lol:
    Funny how the picture says "easy Tiger, you're in danger of becoming a sex addict" Maybe Tiger fell of his Wii as well??

Sorry, but I can't get myself to feel too bad for this poor unfortunate girl... tough life!! :-/

3. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

lol @ "superstud"

It's a funny story yet there's a part of me that does kinda' feel for the woman... I mean if she's not used to shagging 10x's a day and certain objects set orgasms off, I'd probably feel a little stressed, too. lol.

...okay, maybe not. ;p

4. idisrsly

Yeah, I lol'ed as well, because Manchester is just crawling with superstuds... That does actually make me feel slightly bad for her. :lol:

5. storm_ina_C_cup

:laugh:
    ...My neightboor across the street is from around Manchester. 404studnotfound.jpg

6. idisrsly

I nearly thought you were going to say your hubby is from Manchester... phew!! ;)
    I suspect that this girl is just lookng for an excuse to be a minger, which is strange, as mingers don't normally go through this much trouble... But then 10x a day does require more publicity than normal, sooooo... and I thought I was bad with my 3x a day!! :lol:

7. storm_ina_C_cup

Ohhhh nooo! I wouldn't be able to tolerate his accent if he were from Machester!:lol:
    ...My husband has a very neutral accent- some say he sounds "posh" when he talks, lol... like David Attenborough. . .just 50 years younger, lol.

lol @ minger!
    ...Seriously, why the fuck would you go public with something like this??? Do you know how many weird'o's are going to come out of the woodworks and offer their "services"?!?!:lol::shifteyes:

idisrsly likes this.