• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wii Wii addict

Lizsussana

My name is Liz and I am an avid gamer. I am currently a Wii addict, so much so that my gf and I made a Wii site, together. Currently on the Wii I just finished playing Red Steel. I didn't finish with 100% though so I started a new file and I am going through it again. The game is a lot of fun to play. I like the controls, the guns, and being able to blow things up while killing everyone around :D (the bombs are great for that as well) I have also been playing Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. This game is very pretty and fun to play. I have gotten through the first dungeon and I am currently trying to get through the second. I like the story so far, and the game play is a lot of fun with the wiimote. So far the most amusing thing to me in the game is the fact that I can grab chickens in town and fly around with them above my head! (hehe) If anyone is interested in checking out my site you can go to it at wiifamiily.com (two i's in family) It is very kid like because we are trying to appeal to kids and families. (hence the name) If you like the site you can sign up in our forums, vote for us, or help us to grow by clicking the link at the bottom of the home page.

I love my Wii :lick:

Liz