• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wife's sexy stuff!

precision

Registered Member
So has anybody figured out the link yet?

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
I'm leaning towards the thought that the whole thing is just a creative plot to get extra cash for a party or whatever. For never selling on ebay he seems to know his stuff....just leaves room for great suspision. Plus I think there is a legal issue involved in selling his wife's things like that....she could really get him in court. Just cause the state says 50/50 doesn't mean thats how it gets broken down in the end. I'll stop with that because i'm about to vear way off subject

precision

Registered Member
Ok, thats the link to the ones he was auctioning, but what about the link for the riddle/puzzle? Or was that supposed to be there also?

anorman

That is a classic, so could see some of the guys i know doing that!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Well the game is over.All the sites are gone..He pulled the plug on all of our fun.
That was fun while it lasted...New game.

Nanner

Registered Member
Nightsurfer said:
Well the game is over.All the sites are gone..He pulled the plug on all of our fun.
That was fun while it lasted...New game.

I have a new game! It's called "Nancy comes up with a huge auction idea and makes tons of money" Let's play! :D

crazyblonde39c

Hey Nancy if you come up with one let us in on it we need to play a new auction too getting old at ebay i think .I tryed that mystery game FAILED oh well but i want to grab the gold ring too i keep trying to come up but all i get is blocked and sit there LOL need to find a new game . :hmph: