• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wife's sexy stuff!

Marys454BB

Premium Member
My friend & I were talking about this auction today..
She's seen a few of the pictures used in magizines and the one I have seen before somewhere online. ;)

kennon07

Registered Member
Marys454BB said:
My friend & I were talking about this auction today..
She's seen a few of the pictures used in magizines and the one I have seen before somewhere online. ;)
Hey Mary, I'm with you. My girlfriends and I were just talking about this yesterday. We think they are in it together!! It just seems too scripted. But hey, what do I know? I'm the one that can't even KEEP an auction on ebay. HA , Pam

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
well I am glad I am not the only one that had those same feelings ; )

But its a great idea anyway hehe

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
It does seem pretty perfect how everything has fallen into place with the events mentioned in that auction.. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Either way, it was a smart move.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Alright - Read the guys auctions now. He has a website that has a video of his wife. Apparently, the website address is located somewhere in one of his auctions! Fake or not, this guy is a great eBayer! If you find the website, let us know what it is!

ilovemysteries

Registered Member
Clues for the secret video are in auction 5572905497.
I'm not awake enough to figure it out, but it's easy enough that his server is crashing from overuse. (!!!!)

Nanner

Registered Member
ilovemysteries said:
Clues for the secret video are in auction 5572905497.
I'm not awake enough to figure it out, but it's easy enough that his server is crashing from overuse. (!!!!)

I tried figuring it out but no luck. You should have seen some of the websites I found though ;) I don't bend like some of those pics anymore :lol:

If anyone does figure it out can they post it here? (yes! I wanna see it)! :)

CMason

Well.. the guy selling his wifes sexy things, it is all a marketing scam for his webpage. http://www.carbbon.com/design/interactivedemo/interactivedemo.html
He is into webpage deasin.
Notice when people asks for information on his auction listings. He never posts any information like he says. As far as the picture he is using? That is one of theose Russian Brides . None of them pictures are for real. I do not believe a word he says. Then, for him to post that preist picture, saying "F*U* to ebay on it , really makes me mad. I make my living on ebay. He just signed up to ebay to get all this attention. Taking it away from the good people that earn their living. Truth be known, if it was the truth, The prick could not satisfy her in bed *laughs* Why do I say this? He is trying to be a big man on ebay.. and you know what they say..