Wife's sexy stuff!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Marys454BB, Apr 7, 2005.

1. Marys454BB

Marys454BB Premium Member

2. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

WOW, that is some good stuff... Hes actually got a whole series of auctions going selling his wifes stuff... The MP3 of her calling him about it... PRICELESS

3. Marys454BB

Marys454BB Premium Member

I sent it to everyone I know. It cracked me up more then the wedding dress guy from last year (I think that was last year anyway...lol)

4. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Aww man , I wish I would of thought of that when I caught my exwife (Phyco Hose Beast)doing almost the same thing. I could have made a fortune. :lol:
    I really feel for him and I wish him high sales and the best of luck on his auction.

5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Ahh, the wedding dress. That was early last year. :)

This one is pretty good. I saw it last night. :D

6. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

Wow, just when I think I have seen just about everything on Ebay, I go and see something else, man, I love this place. Best of luck to the guy.

7. pork

pork Registered Member

i just hope he survives thru this auction she sounded a little mad on the mp3 lol

8. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

LOL ya think? From the first auction pics somebody needs to FEED that woman! Whoa there IS such a thing as too thin! Hope this guy is at least having a bit of fun with his auctions. Good for him!

9. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

Maybe it's just me, but these auctions seem like hoaxes. The auctions are very professional for someone new to eBay. One the one hand, he finds out about his wife and wants to do this quickly, but then he spends alot of time developing the auctions. He also just happens to have video of the two girls kissing and audio of the phone call. Entertaining, but at the same time, this kinda thing will shine a bad light on eBay and the Pulse.

10. ilovemysteries

ilovemysteries Registered Member

I'm with you Spence. None of the pictures look like the same woman. But maybe I'm just too skeptical.