Wide Right

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Blueyes, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

You gotta hate that last night. After all that they did even with that 98-yard touchdown in the 4th. It was still going back to the 90s when they missed that same 47-yard field goal wide right to win the game. You know those fans were po'd big time. It is like the Eagles tying with Cincinnati. It just shouldn't happen.

2. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

It sucks also because the Bills have been beaten in back to back years on Monday Night with LONG field goals late in games.

They just aren't a good enough team.

3. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Then again neither team seemed to be playoff-bound to me.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Bills was a playoff team before Trent Edwards got the concussion, then after that it went all down heal.

It wasn't a happy ending for Bills fans last night when Dawson hit that winning field goal.

5. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah Buffalo was 4-0 and now they are 5-5...that concussion put them behind and they havent recovered even with him still in there. I thought they were a pretender anyways

6. The_Burger_King

The_Burger_King Registered Member

The Bills went 4-0 to start is not that impressive, I can't recall who they played but if I am not mistaken wasn't their schedule a little soft to start out the season.

7. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Week 1 Seattle 34-10
    Week 2 Jacksonville 20-16
    Week 3 Oakland 24-23
    Week 4 St. Louis 31-14
    Week 5 they lost to Arizona? severely.