• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Awesome Wicked

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Saw this again last night at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore. The Singapore show has the Australian cast, so I had seen a couple of them before but mostly I hadn't seen these actors. I was very impressed by the show. Enjoyed it as much as the first two times I saw it.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I saw Wicked in 2010 (had a thread about it that long time ago) when I was in San Francisco. I didn't even know the entire story then (inorite) and I have only heard a couple of songs that they did in Glee. Even so, I think the performance was great. Like EA, I'd consider it one of the good musicals but probably not in my top 5.
See, this is where I disagree with both of you! It's definitely in my top five, but then again Wicked is my first live show. I've seen a few other musicals, but they were the DVD version. (Such as RENT, Funny Girl, Annie)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Politics & Law 2
Shrek General Discussion 6
ysabel Theatre 3
redsoxocd General Discussion 17
Henskie Theatre 5