• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Why you ask??????????

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I have had a few of my AS friends ask me "why, why did you put that ugly witch up as your avatar when you had a perfectly good set of fairy bones there?" Poor fairyquad is now unable to look at my posts without quickly scrolling away (psst..I left you a note under the everyday auctions tinkerbelle banner post). Well my curious friends, the reason for the change is simple really. I need to get in the Halloween mood, haunted house season has started for me, which means each weekend I will be dealing with creepy-crawly spooky things. I won't leave her up for long, just long enough to get my brain jump started! BTW she is one or my paintings titled "portarit of a witch" that I sold on eBay a couple of years back, so if you think of her as something that I made, maybe she won't be so creepy to look at! :)

TGirl

Registered Member
nooooo she is still creepy...lol Well Halloween???? Now??? Where do you live??? What country??? I am so lost!!
But I am sure that you needed this boost..and I hope it worked!!!!

~Trina~

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
TGirl said:
nooooo she is still creepy...lol Well Halloween???? Now??? Where do you live??? What country??? I am so lost!!
But I am sure that you needed this boost..and I hope it worked!!!!

~Trina~
Haaaaaa!!!!Haaaaaaa! BOO! I do the artwork for 4 area haunted houses, in order to get them all done in time, I have to start early. One of the owners gave my family a trip to Disney as a bonus last year, so the time invested is well worth it!! But like I said, it's hard to think of Halloween in June! :hmph:

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL..............looks like marilyn manson to me! hehe

I tell ya girl..........I WISH I had your talent!!!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Msbabedoll said:
LOL..............looks like marilyn manson to me! hehe

I tell ya girl..........I WISH I had your talent!!!
Awwwwwwww...blush-blush! TY! :D

TGirl

Registered Member
Well what are ya on here for...get busy!!! So that you can take me to disney land...hurry hurry but ummmm no pressure...hahahahBAhahahahaha

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
TGirl said:
Well what are ya on here for...get busy!!! So that you can take me to disney land...hurry hurry but ummmm no pressure...hahahahBAhahahahaha
I'm on here because I'm at my "real job" selling insurance! So you guys keep me awake during the day, shhhhhhhhhh don't tell. :cool: One of these days I'll be brave and plunge into what I love doing full time, until then, I squeeze it in as often as possible! I thought you were going to D.L. this year, I think you should take me!!! :D

TGirl

Registered Member
i am in September, but I will enjoy it more if its free...hahahahahahahah

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hey right on. I thought I was the only one who thought bought Halloween this early. It's the best time to start. (noone else is looking for that kind of stuff)

I also have to plan for my 10-year ann. :eek:hno: . Yes my wife and me got married on Halloween. :cool: I hoping that the local cemetery will let us renew our vows in there at the stroke of mid. Seeing as how that's where we got married there in the first place. :hah:

Around our house it's always Halloween............ :warp:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Here's a pic of a fireplace I carved out of pink foam for a parlor scene. If anyones interested (begging for attention) I can take more pic's of the artwork I did at the place I'm working on now! :)

Attachments