• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Why would anyone test that?

Wade8813

Registered Member
I'm actually surprised how little I've heard it. Admittedly, since I'm not a part of PETA, people are less apt to go out of their way to tell me PETA jokes, but still - pretty much every time I've mentioned it to someone, they hadn't heard of it before.

Daemonic

Registered Member
Eh, guess I just hear it more by being a member.....

Honestly, I'm considering just supporting the humane society soon and not continuing my PETA membership. While I do realize they do help animals some of the shit their supporters do I just don't want to be associated with anymore.

From my perspective animal and human rights are in the same category as we are animals.... many members don't seem to recognize that...

konboye

Registered Member
To show that horses' whatever have carcinogenic effect on mice, lol. Bored bunch of old geeks.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Eh, guess I just hear it more by being a member.....

Honestly, I'm considering just supporting the humane society soon and not continuing my PETA membership. While I do realize they do help animals some of the shit their supporters do I just don't want to be associated with anymore.

From my perspective animal and human rights are in the same category as we are animals.... many members don't seem to recognize that...
To be fair most of the members here look negatively on PETA because of the reason you are thinking of discontinuing your membership. There are tons of people here who absolutely love animals and support the Humane Society.