Why would anyone test that?

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Wade8813, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

Lol, wut?

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

lmfao. as if it matters.

3. Daemonic

Daemonic Registered Member

Hate animal testing in the first place, and this......

This is just stupid, is there any information on what this was for?

Jeanie likes this.
  4. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

What were you looking up?
    Lol

5. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

I think to see how many lol's from it's readers. Makes sense to me.

~Shwa

6. Daemonic

Oh, gotcha.

Guess I just didn't laugh since I'm against animal testing. ^^

7. PhoenixOverdrive

PhoenixOverdrive Registered Member

I found a full, government-funded study on how much visual stimuli is required from a hen to sexually excite roosters. They found that with the head, no beak or neck, etc, that it still worked.

It was published under "Effects of morphological variations of chicken models on sexual responses of cocks".

I'm not making this shit up. Even I couldn't be that weird. I've actually made it a point to figure out why instead of doing good things for the world government and private funding go to totally idiotic studies like this. They come up with the stupidest crap. I'm actually pissed off about this because this is the same money that adds up to the national debt and isn't going out to achieve real-life results.

In fact, if they took the money they were spending unsuccessfully trying to stop people from smoking pot, which has been proven to be a miraculous cure for everything up to and including cancer, autism and crime, and invested it wisely, world hunger would simply disappear into thin air.

How does one go about asking for money to take a hen apart and see what makes the rooster still want to fuck it anyway?!?

Last edited: Sep 2, 2010
  8. Daemonic

Shit like this makes me sick....

Then again I am a PETA.....

I got the impression most here don't like that group but that should give you and idea of how I feel about it...... This shit is fucked.

9. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

I think it was from a link in the Circumcision thread Hiei made. If not, it was directly related to that thread.

People for the Eating of Tasty Animals? :D

(Sorry, it's one of my all-time favorite bumper stickrs. I had to)

10. Daemonic

If only I got a quarter every time I heard that one. ;)