Why jamie Noble/Gibson??

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Atreyu, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

2. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

More money and wrestling for the biggest professional wrestling company in the world?

3. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Unfortunatly,it seems that way. It really is a shame he left ROH as a former champion to go Job to hornswoggle in WWE. Although i did hear he works as a road agent, which is at least utalizing his talent backstage, considering they don't on TV.

4. Millz

Yeah I heard that as well and until they retired the belt he was pretty much coming up with all the storylines for the cruiserweight belt and training the wrestlers on their matches and promos. I doubt it was his idea to give the belt to Hornswoggle, however.

I want to play devil's advocate here but I'm a huge Jamie Noble fan. He is slick on the mic, I love his accent, and hes very good in the ring. I was pissed he went to Raw but Im happy hes at least been on TV lately.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2008
  5. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

They should start a crusierweight division over on ECW. People say it needs another belt. I think that would be the perfect way.

6. Millz

The show that has three belts needs another belt?

ECW title
    US title
    WWE tag titles :D

7. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Crap, thats right. :lol:

I was judging that on before the draft

Ok. maybe not that idea. I need to start catching up on WWE again.

8. Millz

lol honestly I think this is what needs to happen...

Send the United States title back to Smackdown where it belongs. Tag titles, dont care which show. With the talent exchange they are both shows anyways.

I would create a television title and make a rule that it must be defended each episode of ECW.

9. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

That makes sense. But maybe instead of the TV title you could do he CW..I dono.

10. Millz

Either one is fine by me. Just something else for ECW...especially if they are going to keep bringing in new talent.