Why isn't there a one piece subform?!

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by Everlost, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Everlost

Everlost New Member

Whys?!

It's probably better than Naruto or Bleach ( at least I think so).
    It has a deeper storyline than bleach, and has more epic than naruto.
    The fights are probably better than Narutos.

It's just plain epic.

2. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

It also does not hold the fan power that Bleach and Naruto do. Hence no Sub-forum.

3. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Mangrum's right. One Piece doesn't have the popularity that both Naruto and Bleach do.

While on some bigger anime forums a One Piece sub-forum would be pretty popular. GF has a nice anime base but not enough to warrant a One Piece sub-forum.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

We could always add one once there was enough interest but you'd have to run that by Vegito when the time came.

5. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

That's silly... Isn't One Piece really popular in Japan?

I think it's the best anime of the three by a longshot.

6. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

And if this was a Japanese forum, that might mean something, but as it stands, there hasn't been enough interest shown in One Piece to really warrant it's own board. It's not like there's anything stopping people from making One Piece topics in the main anime section though. In fact, if you want a One Piece board, that'd be the best way to go about getting it.

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

That's right. I remember the days when we didn't have a Football (aka soccer) forum and a lot of us made threads in Other Sports about the game. Seeing it has a regular base with several members participating to it, we were finally given our own forum. So go start your threads now and see how much discussion and interest they generate here among GF members.