Why is General Forum SOO DESERTED!!!

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by gmanlink, Dec 24, 2008.

1. gmanlink

gmanlink Registered Member

When I joined/registered with generalforum.com, I expected loads of people to talk about tons of stuff. Only, whenever I do come to blog/post stuff, generalforums.com only seems to have at most 20-30 people viewing various areas in generalforum.com. In addition, I've posted various threads in different areas such as anime, or books, or whatever. And it seems to me that no one, I mean NO ONE answers. This is just utterly ridiculous.
    I could go on, but I've gotta ask, is generalforum really that great? Because to me, it just seems like an aftermath of a frat party. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2008

2. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

It's X-mas eve, people are preparing for tomorrow.

3. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

uhhh its christmas eve. hahha need I say more?

4. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

That's plenty, thank you.

Well, I don't watch anime and I haven't been reading books lately, so that would probably be a good reason I don't post there...

If you've got a problem with it, you could always click here or here.

Attempting to insult will never get you what you want. You will get out of these things what you put into them. If you don't get what you want, you can either inquire for changes or find a new forum.

EDIT
    --------
    BTW, Hybrix does not control how many people post here, so whining about it will change nothing.

5. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

Try doing a little worthwhile posting !!:lol:

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Your threads have had replies except two. One was very specific to flutists (I have yet to meet a flutist here) and the other was your life rant. It has been read 54 times, people just probably didn't know what or how to reply to it. I've had more threads with 0 replies and I still love this forum. :lol:

Barbara likes this.
  7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Not all threads get replies. Considering there are a posts almost every minute of the day if your thread doesn't get a reply it's probably because your thread is boring... Just saying.

English-Emo-Boy and ysabel like this.
  8. PentaCube

PentaCube Registered Member

You'll mostly find subjects that polarize people here, like abortion and gun control issues. At least that's what I have noticed being relatively new. It would be very nice to have more threads about music, movies, and games, but those threads don't catch most people attention, If your looking for that kind of stuff it's probably better to be a part of multiple forum communities, that's what I do at least.

9. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

We added a new section for "Divisive Issues" a few days ago so people are posting n there lately but generally music, movie and game threads will get a good amount of replies too.

icegoat63 likes this.
  10. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime