Why is General Forum SOO DESERTED!!!

gmanlink

Registered Member
When I joined/registered with generalforum.com, I expected loads of people to talk about tons of stuff. Only, whenever I do come to blog/post stuff, generalforums.com only seems to have at most 20-30 people viewing various areas in generalforum.com. In addition, I've posted various threads in different areas such as anime, or books, or whatever. And it seems to me that no one, I mean NO ONE answers. This is just utterly ridiculous.
I could go on, but I've gotta ask, is generalforum really that great? Because to me, it just seems like an aftermath of a frat party. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
generalforum.com only seems to have at most 20-30 people viewing various areas in generalforum.com.
That's plenty, thank you.

In addition, I've posted various threads in different areas such as anime, or books, or whatever. And it seems to me that no one, I mean NO ONE answers. This is just utterly ridiculous.
Well, I don't watch anime and I haven't been reading books lately, so that would probably be a good reason I don't post there...

If you've got a problem with it, you could always click here or here.

I could go on, but I've gotta ask, is generalforum really that great? Because to me, it just seems like an aftermath of a frat party. :mad:
Attempting to insult will never get you what you want. You will get out of these things what you put into them. If you don't get what you want, you can either inquire for changes or find a new forum.

EDIT
--------
BTW, Hybrix does not control how many people post here, so whining about it will change nothing.

snowflake

Registered Member
When I joined/registered with generalforum.com, I expected loads of people to talk about tons of stuff. Only, whenever I do come to blog/post stuff, generalforums.com only seems to have at most 20-30 people viewing various areas in generalforum.com. In addition, I've posted various threads in different areas such as anime, or books, or whatever. And it seems to me that no one, I mean NO ONE answers. This is just utterly ridiculous.
Try doing a little worthwhile posting !!:lol:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Your threads have had replies except two. One was very specific to flutists (I have yet to meet a flutist here) and the other was your life rant. It has been read 54 times, people just probably didn't know what or how to reply to it. I've had more threads with 0 replies and I still love this forum. :lol:

PentaCube

Registered Member
You'll mostly find subjects that polarize people here, like abortion and gun control issues. At least that's what I have noticed being relatively new. It would be very nice to have more threads about music, movies, and games, but those threads don't catch most people attention, If your looking for that kind of stuff it's probably better to be a part of multiple forum communities, that's what I do at least.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
We added a new section for "Divisive Issues" a few days ago so people are posting n there lately but generally music, movie and game threads will get a good amount of replies too.