Why is everyone at work

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
concerned with the amount of water on my desk?

So I stock up on water so that I don't have to carry it in every single day. What's the big deal? Do you REALLY need to mention it every day?

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
because they are extremely lame and cannot come up with anything more interesting to talk about. They're probably the same people who have a fondness for asking in August if it's hot enough for you.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
because they are extremely lame and cannot come up with anything more interesting to talk about. They're probably the same people who have a fondness for asking in August if it's hot enough for you.
Probably so. There is one crotchety old man that says something about it every day. The same one that complained that I was rude. Well, if you wouldn't say stupid shit, I wouldn't be rude to you. Idiot.

pro2a said:
I keep snacks here, and people come by and steal them when I'm away doing something...
They should be prepared for war if they try to steal my water. I will kick them in the FACE.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I dont get it.... but really... why do you have all the water on your desk?

Hmmm...I must try a different tactic, it seems. (How the heck do you guys put the small text in here?!)

To recreate the scene of Flashdance so that I can dance around the office and have everyone splash water all over me.