Why I never rep anyone....

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by MenInTights, Sep 20, 2010.

1. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

Because I forget.

I just realized in the past year, I've made 10 positive reps and one negative. So, I'm just a jerk when it comes to repping.

Plus I feel giving someone a positive rep would bring me closer to being part of the crew and for the most part, I prefer to be a loner. Its also the reason I don't return pms or friend request sometimes.

So yeah, just in case anyone wanted to know whey they repped me and never got anything back in return.

2. Daemonic

Daemonic Registered Member

Well fuck you then, rep is everything!

Just kidding, I don't care, lol.

3. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

I'm good at returning PMs or friend requests - it gives me a prompt. But I'm bad at repping people (although not nearly as bad as you...) because of forgetfulness too. My first instinct when I see a good post is to reply to it - I don't always think of repping.

4. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

My reping system is based primarily off making me laugh. Unfortunately, the same people tend to be good at that, and you have to "spread rep around" before you can rep the same person. Which is why, looking at my control panel, I can go all the way back to December 31, 2008 in my recent rep given section. I've repped a total of five people in the past year. So yeah, I don't rep much.

5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

What a disappointment. Whatever happened to emulating Swiftstrike? I miss your imitation negs. :lol:

The only reason I don't rep a post I want to rep it's because I recently repped the person for another post so I can't. I rarely neg. If you get one, and it's obviously not a joke or you didn't ask me to, then your post must really be terrible that I'm not even going to dignify it with a response.

6. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

you JERK!

funny you should say that, Belle, I was just missing George last night. ovcoarse.

7. SmilinSilhouette

SmilinSilhouette Registered Member

Wow, I feel honored! Hahaha. You and I have much in common on a personal level my friend and I think that's cool.

I rep a lot more than you and I even look for a reason to rep some people, even if they only neg me. I hope it helps build some sort of relationship. Or sometimes just because I'm saying right on!

I don't often send friend requests, but I do accept them.

8. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

My last 15 reps which spans over a year:

Sim - 3
    SimilnS - 2
    Cons - 1
    BabeRuth - 1
    Stegasourus - 1 (negative. I thought it would be funny. This was right after he got his first infraction. He seemed to drop off the board after this. Hope he didn't take it the wrong way)
    Jeanie - 1
    CO - 1
    Jeru - 1 (that dude was great)
    Pro2A - 1
    EI - 1
    Angels - 1

Tucker, Hybrix, Gavik, micranklin, Wade, AK, Bliss and a bunch of others just want to say there's been 100s of times I should have used the rep but I'm just rep lazy.

Jeanie likes this.
  9. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I think Steg left because people (myself included) were being mean to his girlfriend. They couldn't hack it, I guess.

10. SmilinSilhouette

SmilinSilhouette Registered Member

#2 on the MiT rep parade, that's awesome! Thanks buddy!

I miss Steg! No U, meanJean! :lol: