Why Hillary is going to win the nomination, and become the first female President...

Hillary Clinton's convenient turnabout on NAFTA and free trade
Friday, March 07, 2008
Cleveland Plain Dealer Letters Editorial Page

Voters are shopping their jobs away at places like Wal-Mart and now are vot ing their jobs away by supporting Hillary Clinton. Here is the real timeline behind free trade:

1956 - U.S. government starts moving factories outside the United States.

1970 - 120 factories moved from the United States to Mexico.

1980 - 400 maquiladora factories in Mexico.

1980s - While Hillary Clinton was on the Board of Directors of Wal-Mart, about 1,000 U.S. factories were moved to Mexico.

1992 - 2,000 maquiladora factories in Mexico.

1994 - NAFTA is passed by a Democrat-controlled Congress and signed by Democratic President Bill Clinton; number of factories moved to Mexico doubles to more than 4,000; reports tell of "dirty manufacturing" in Mexico causing health problems and birth defects.

1995 - President Clinton rushes $20 billion to save the Mexican economy. Then he uses other means to rush even more money to Mexico. ( President asked Congress for $40 billion but they gave him just $20 billion instead- he said he would use other means to get the extra money to bail out the Mexican peso )

1996 - Hillary says NAFTA is good for everyone.

2000 - Hillary, at an economic forum in Switzerland, praises business efforts in supporting NAFTA.

None of the above stopped the flood of Mexican workers to the United States seeking economic survival.

Now, after all of that, Hillary says free trade has to be tweaked at bit.

Cleveland Plain Dealer
Letters Editors
March 7, 2008
Electing Hillary as President is like putting a fox in charge of the chicken coop

Flyhigher, you surely have picked a true winner in Hillary.
I think she will win by a landslide.
Which is exactly why she's 11 points behind Obama now.

Maybe she should stop lying about sniper fire and the experience issue, and give good reasons for why we should vote for her.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Flyhigher, you surely have picked a true winner in Hillary.
I think she will win by a landslide.
Must be fun talking to yourself, eh Fly?

Hilary will lose and Obama will lose by a small margin to McCain, but that's just what I think will happen.

Tekkei

Registered Member
I don't really care who wins as long as Bush is out of office. I used to want Hillary, then I changed to Obama...now I'm hoping they'll decide to join up on the same ticket.

Not that I'm even old enough to vote, anyway.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Must be fun talking to yourself, eh Fly?

Hilary will lose and Obama will lose by a small margin to McCain, but that's just what I think will happen.
I think so too. Too many conservatives don't want to see Hillary or Obama in the White House, so they will hold their nose and vote McCain. Also McCain appeals to a lot in the center.

Higher

Registered Member
I can't figure out if this was sarcastic or not, considering the post right above it.
Not sarcastic, and I think Hillary has a good chance to win. I also think McCain will be hard to beat if the nomination isn't decided soon. The dems really want the WH back, so they need to decide who the man/woman is.

Not sarcastic, and I think Hillary has a good chance to win. I also think McCain will be hard to beat if the nomination isn't decided soon. The dems really want the WH back, so they need to decide who the man/woman is.
Better hope she stops lying about stuff and stops her Obama attacks then.