Why Hillary is going to win the nomination, and become the first female President...

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Flyhigher, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Flyhigher

Flyhigher Registered Member

Hillary Clinton, the greatest First Lady in the history of America has won New Hampshire... Hillary will also win Nevada, and South Carolina in the coming days... Why will she win?

Hillary stands for the voice of reason, experience, and wisdom... Hillary is a natural leader, and would have never invaded a country for oil...

Hillary shared the White House with the greatest President America has ever had, and all the great things President Clintion accomplished during his Presidency was destroyed after GWB took office...

Attention Fusion Members, vote for Hillary and help save America in November...

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Dude, this is General Forum, not Fusion Central anymore. If this was still FC, you'd still be banned.

All I need to know is that Hilary supports censorship in games, that's enough for me not to vote for her. Also, she is very far from being the best first lady in the history of the White House. Did you never read about Eleanor Roosevelt?

3. DLFerguson

DLFerguson Registered Member

Agreed. Eleanor Roosevelt did more during her time as First Lady than some Presidents.

4. Flyhigher

I agree that Eleanor Roosevelt did accomplished great things, and she was a true advocate for women rights...

5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Please back that up with some things she did to earn such a title. Smiling doesn't count. ;)

She's also for a bunch of other government related censoring. I say absolutely not. We aren't going to stand for having our first amendment rights taken away.

6. soot

soot Registered Member

Although she did vote in support of invading a country for oil...

7. Eilt_Druin

Eilt_Druin Registered Member

No. A man who abuses the office to cheat on his wife does not deserve that title.

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Wait, how did he abuse the office in order to cheat on his wife? He cheated, yes, he got a hummer in the oval office. However, I think people get way too caught up in matters that don't concern them.

9. Flyhigher

Is this a serious post?

10. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Yes it is, apparently yours can't be.

Because Gore is a perfect example why popular votes don't always hold in favour of you.