Why hello there.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sarphire, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Sarphire

Sarphire New Member

Why hello there!

A confuzzled person from the cold north (Norway *cough*) reporting in! You may call me Lenny. :)

My interests can be everything from sitting inside for long periods of time, listening to all kinds of music, with a good book (usually one of the books in the The Vampire Chronicles) or watching movies or all genres to going around on different "quests" and adventures with my friends and family.

You could say I'm a Vampy-holic, if there's such a thing. :)
    I'm also a huge fan of anime/manga and cosplaying. I've just recently started to cosplay myself, and I think my friends and I are improving.

Besides from that I enjoy listening to, and play music with my own instruments. :)

I think I should stop now before it'll like I'm trying to find a mate heh.

~ Sarphire, aka Lenny

"We would make our heroes shallow," "We would make them brittle. It is they who must remind of us the true meaning of strength." ~ Raglan James

2. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

Hey Lenny!

Nice to meet you!

:) We have a great Anime section so get stuck in!

The vampire chronicles are awesome :D

Welcome to GF I hope you like it here!

xxxxxxx

3. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

Welcome to GF! You are where you need to be...no confusion about that......just have fun!

4. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I like the title to your thread. I often say that to people who IM me.

I haven't read the vampire chronicles before. Maybe I'll look into it when I'm done with the several different series I am reading. Have you, by chance, read the Sookie Stackhouse series?

5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Hi Lenny from Norway!

Do you dress up as vampire when you cosplay?

See you around, perhaps at the anime section at least.

6. Scissorhands

Scissorhands Registered Member

Hello to you! You seem like you would make an awesome addition to this forum!

I hope that you return, I notice this is your only post. =/

7. stevenfermi

stevenfermi Registered Member

Hello from the sunny shores of Southern California! I'm a relatively new member too, and this forum is rather nice and interesting... Good luck. :D

8. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Lies! I always get 'Sup Slut' :mad: haha

Welcome to GF Lenny, hope you like it here.

9. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Welcome, Lenny...big fan of Anne Rice's vampire books, too! I've only read the original trilogy, but recently bought the four after...I'll be reading Queen of the Damned and the others soon, I'll let ya know what I think!

Enjoy GF, my friend! Get to posting!

10. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Hey Lenny. Welcome to GF. I hope you stay active, you seem like a great addition!

See you around!