Why facebook is lame

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I'm a Christian and proud to say it! Let's see how many people on facebook are not afraid to show their love for GOD! Repost this as your status. The catch is each time you see this on someones status you say a prayer for the person that posted it! God Bless! :)

Way to be a downer.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I wonder what they do when someone puts their status to: "I am a devil worshipper and I like to eat small children. If you are too, then add this as your status. The catch is, every time you see this, you must sacrifice a small child"

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
If I wasn't afraid that my religious sister and father would have me taken down for an exorcism...I would totally dew it.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Not sure what the big deal is. Sure, it's a little awkward, but so what? Why is it a downer? Why is it a problem with FB? Why is it 'one of the dumbest things you've ever seen'?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Not sure what the big deal is. Sure, it's a little awkward, but so what? Why is it a downer? Why is it a problem with FB? Why is it 'one of the dumbest things you've ever seen'?
Because I don't see why anyone needs to go around parading their religious beliefs and calling for the rest of the world to do the same. Are they so insecure in their beliefs that they need to do something like this for reassurance? Are they brainwashed?