• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Question Why engineering graduates dont get jobs easily?

GBinduMadhavi

Hi, I am an engineering 2012 passout. I started searching for jobs right after my studies but I do not understand why it is so difficult to get jobs. I found some MNC's asking for Graduate freshers and not Engineering freshers. Can any one help me regarding this please.

Thanks in Advance.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Maybe there are too many of them and the market is flooded. That is usually why graduates can't find a job.

jirakst

Hi, I am an engineering 2012 passout. I started searching for jobs right after my studies but I do not understand why it is so difficult to get jobs. I found some MNC's asking for Graduate freshers and not Engineering freshers. Can any one help me regarding this please.

Thanks in Advance.
Hello,

may I ask where you live? I am an electrical engineering student from the Czech Republic and although avarange graduates are employed within 1 year, the better ones are employed yet during study.