Why Do You Think JFK Was Assassinated?

IVANCHUK

Registered Member
I understand that it's old news,but still intriguing nonetheless.

Gavik

Registered Member
Short Answer: He was going off script and rocking the boat.

Long Answer: Convoluted, shady and terrifying. The official version of events can be fairly easily disproved, but that doesn't get you any closer to the truth.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I'd have to echo exactly what Gavik said - he was going off script. Who knows who or what disliked that enough to actually do it, and I'm not sure that it matters at this point what individual or entity wanted it done, or which aspect of his going off script was the nail in the coffin.

Gavik

Registered Member
I'd have to echo exactly what Gavik said - he was going off script. Who knows who or what disliked that enough to actually do it, and I'm not sure that it matters at this point what individual or entity wanted it done, or which aspect of his going off script was the nail in the coffin.
“There exist in this country a plot to enslave every man, woman, and child. Before i leave this high and noble office i intend to expose this plot!” JFK, 10 days before his murder.

I'm not saying he was a saint, but by the end of his life he seemed to be turning on the powers that be. Not wanting to go to war in Vietnam and pushing to shut down the CIA were some of the main reasons for his death.

Encoder

Registered Member
I agree. If assassinating presidents were a common practice because they fell off que, well we would be a mess. I believe JFK was assassinated for reasons were not aware of. It's said he was and I believe succeeded in making land in america unpurchasable by foreign countries. They could own businesses, but never land as to force americans off of it or to suck them dry. I know that probably upset alot of people, especially people with really itchy palms.

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
What I have learned of the JFK assassination is it was orchestrated within the US government as a means to condemn the Soviet Union.

It is well know there was tensions that already existed between the US and Soviet Union at the time of his assassination and many in Russia at this time felt much of the higher ups in the US government wanted war with Russia where JFK preferred not to do this and found peaceful means to Soviet/US relations.

This Lee Harvey Oswald the Soviets feel was in fact a US agent of some sort who did in fact have a Russian wife. This would make him a perfect tool to use to place blame on the Soviets and create an illusion. I feel this is a possible truth (even though I do not believe much of what Russia says) because in the arrest of Oswald who was interrogated by government officials for an entire weekend before his assassination, there was not one recorded interview? They would walk him through a crowded parking garage with little security after he just killed the US president?? There is much to all of this that makes no sense.

Gavik

Registered Member
This Lee Harvey Oswald the Soviets feel was in fact a US agent of some sort who did in fact have a Russian wife. This would make him a perfect tool to use to place blame on the Soviets and create an illusion. I feel this is a possible truth (even though I do not believe much of what Russia says) because in the arrest of Oswald who was interrogated by government officials for an entire weekend before his assassination, there was not one recorded interview? They would walk him through a crowded parking garage with little security after he just killed the US president?? There is much to all of this that makes no sense.
He defected to Russia for awhile then came back with no punishment for leaving.

Also, it wasn't too blame the soviets so much as to put someone in power who was pro war.

There was no conspiracy. No CIA, no Russia, no Cuba, no LBJ, or no other outside involvement in the assassination.
Americans cannot accept that the President was killed by such an insignificant little creep so they have to attribute the heinous act to a more important entity.