• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Why do you guys hate me so much?

• Thread starter Yahoo! Slurp Spider
  • Start date

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I don't mind that. What I do mind is how you're talking to us, that ain't normal for a spider.

...so you are you, really?

Y

Yahoo! Slurp Spider

I am from yahoo computer's data base, equipped with artificial intelligence so I can communicate to regular people as yourselves.

Iris

rainbow 11!
So... What's your favorite color?

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
Pardon us Yahoo! Slurp Spider, Some of us have failed to understand your purpose as well as your intent. Also the fact that you are talking to us is a bit suprising as well. As long as you mean us no harm I don't see any problem with you crawling around our site. If you have an opinion I would be interested in hearing it.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Who are ye calling regular? We are not so normal as u think -_-; But it's still kinda weird knowing yahoo has a spider than can talk like this.