Why do men like Asian girls so much?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SenatorB, Oct 4, 2006.

1. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Now before you jump all over me for racism, let me just say that this isn't a judgement of any sort... I'm not saying Asian women are good or bad, I'm merely stating a fact: Lots of men love Asian women. You know it's true... but...

Why?

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Well, some guys I know who like asians, I think it's because they're petite (usually). I don't really know why and I don't think there's a concrete way to explain it. I personally do not have a preference for a race, but eh, just me I guess.

3. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

some asian girls that guys like are hella ugly to me, I only like the ones that I find cute, which are a couple... some koreans chicks are hot..

4. Kos4Evr

Kos4Evr Registered Member

This doesn't have anything to do with my comment in the favorite foods thread, does it?

Anyway I'm not sure why, but asian girl's are my favorite. Its not about being petite for me. I think in some cases they take beauty to a whole other level. I don't understand it well myself and I'm a guy that really likes asian girls.

5. FCXShogun

FCXShogun Guest

Well personally I dont think they are attractive (hey thats just my opinion) but well some of my friends said thats becos they are small and "cute"...and many men like azn girls? I never knew that...

6. Blur

Blur iPimp

They are more exotic than your every day clubbin white or black girl...to me...but if i am just looking for a fuck buddy i wouldnt look at an asian...because in my honest opinion i think they are kinda mysterious and whatever. Maybe its because they are so different than typical US girls or the language and culture is so different, i have no idea.

7. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

That's what made the thought come to mind, but it doesn't really have anything to do with it.

I know a lot of guys who feel the same way Kos does... they just think Asian girls are really really attractive for some reason.

8. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

just look at my avatar dude... how can you complain haha, anyways asian girls just have something to them that makes them cute.. like a panda :)

9. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

But not a newborn panda... *shudder*
    [​IMG]

It's true though, your avatar is really really hot... and for some odd reason, probably wouldn't be as hot with a white girl. It's kind of bizarre...

10. Drky

Drky Guest

The one in Tan's avatar is sexy. I guess it is because the sterotype of them being...tight.