• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Why do holes have doughnuts?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
The world is a Sea of Holes. Most make sense in context. What trips me out is the way doughnuts form around some of them. That's a pretty weird phenomnom.

Shwa

V.I.P.
....all I have to say is, my bad. Started as a prank, ended up a national pastry icon. So some thanks are in order:D:D:D

~Shwa

Dabs

Registered Member
That's like asking why do vaginas have women around them? Silly question.

Because however would you prepare your meals, wash, dry and have your laundry folded and put away, get your lunches packed, have your remote control found quickly when you yell "where's the remote control?", lay out your clothing, run your errands, make your coffee, get you the morning/Sunday paper, greet you hello and good-bye with a kiss, bear your children, argue with you, keep your home tidy, etc. etc. etc.
Without all the rest of 'woman' around our vagina, women would become obsolete, men would only need a pocket p*ssy. :lol: