Why do guys want it more then girls??

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Lets face it, 90% of males enjoy sex/wants sex more then females...why is that? Not sure if there's actually a scientific analogy for this question due to hormones in the female body-male body but I've always wondered why guys want it all the time and girls can go months without it.

Cotjav

Registered Member
might go for the "people want what they cant have" theory here

guys want sex... girls know guys want sex but arent as easy to give it, therefore guys cant have it everytime they want, which makes them want it more so the gap widens between how much each sex wants it

girls want sex... guys give girls sex... gap doesnt change

i think the whole "going months without it" thing could be more to do with hormones though, and quite possibly blow the above theory out of the water haha

Bananas

Endangered Species
Im not sure if men enjoy sex more, but I understand what you are asking.

I think it has to do with spreading the seed. Men are generally sexually active 100% of the time whilst females have the oestrous(menstrual) cycle to contend with.

Also men only have one job to do at the point of conception whilst for women it is only the beginning. So consequence has a lot to do with it as well.

***edit; This might be of interest to you. It kind of explains what you are asking.

Last edited:

Interested

Registered Member
But doesn't the fact, that girls can manage to not "give it", suggest that they want it less?

Post scriptum, I am not saying that all girls want it less than guys, because I have not noticed anything like this in my own relationship :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Windwhisperer

Registered Member
I believe that I want sex more in my relationship. I have always had a high sex drive...but after meeting my boyfriend, its like he unleashed the beast in me...haha I just want him A LOT and he doesnt have as much of a need as I do.
I want him when I am sick, tired, grumpy...I can do it whenever.
He is different. Now I can understand mens problem hahahahaha

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
You raise an interesting topic here CB. I am quite curious about this myself.
It is safe to say I am in the 10% of women myself then, like Windwhisperer as well. But I do know that most women are not like me when it comes to sex-drive.

Could it be that it is not a gender thing at all though? I do know men that do not want/need as much sex as most men do.

Windwhisperer

Registered Member
You raise an interesting topic here CB. I am quite curious about this myself.
It is safe to say I am in the 10% of women myself then, like Windwhisperer as well. But I do know that most women are not like me when it comes to sex-drive.

Could it be that it is not a gender thing at all though? I do know men that do not want/need as much sex as most men do.
MAYBE we are a rare type of woman? hahahahaha

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
for me it depends on my SO.

If I really fancy him then my sex drive is much higher than a lot of my friends (male or female)

:)

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
We also have to bear in mind that many cultures (including the USA) do not hold women with high sex drives in high regards so a lot of women are also somewhat shaped by the culture. I think biologically, men are more sexual but that doesn't mean women can't be sexual either.