• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Why do conformists like Bondo?

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I hear this statement regularly: 'Bondo is the best form of Bondo out there'.

There are three excuses for this insanity:

1. Because those in the Auto Industry have created a monopoly where Bondo is the only form of Bondo used. I mean hell can you even think of another form of Bondo? Its not like you can just form some Silly putty or Play Dough on your work and BAM! its bondo'd just like that.

2. People like the way it smells. I know that sounds crude but come on... Bondo smells good. And all you posers who havent smelled it, quit conforming to the non-bondo sniffers.

3. it fixes fish, see the picture;

and there is a peninsula with the word Bondo in it;

fucking stereo decks, who even has these crazy sumbitches anymore? But I guess if you got one and it needs fixen.... Bondo it!

Holy Shit... Storm Troopers... Because in the heat of battle when your clone ass is getting kicked, be glad you bondo'd your helmet

That is all....

I dont even know what to say. I'm so sick of you conformers that like Bondo.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Bondo is a brand of two-part putty manufactured by 3M. Originally used mainly for automobile body repair, Bondo has been widely used by carpenters to repair wood.

The Bondo brand of filler or putty is composed of a polyester resin that, when mixed with a hardener (an organic peroxide) or catalyst, turns into a putty which then sets and hardens. The user can apply the mixed Bondo body filler, sand it to the proper shape, and prime and paint it like the material around it. The term "Bondo" is a registered trademark in the United States and in many countries throughout the world.

its actually really fun to play with. Back in high school my Art Teacher had us use it quite often actually.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Bondo is a brand of two-part putty manufactured by 3M. Originally used mainly for automobile body repair, Bondo has been widely used by carpenters to repair wood.

The Bondo brand of filler or putty is composed of a polyester resin that, when mixed with a hardener (an organic peroxide) or catalyst, turns into a putty which then sets and hardens. The user can apply the mixed Bondo body filler, sand it to the proper shape, and prime and paint it like the material around it. The term "Bondo" is a registered trademark in the United States and in many countries throughout the world.

its actually really fun to play with. Back in high school my Art Teacher had us use it quite often actually.
Sounds awesome, but i've never seen it before :lol:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I wonder if its a US only product?

Darn you UK'ers and your Non-Conforming ways!