• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Why Didn't We See....

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
OK, Goku has been all over Other World, from Grand Kai's world to the HFIL. I all that time why didn't we ever see Bardock? And i don't want to hear 'it would have ruined the plot' because...well that's not a real explanation!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree with that cause (I know this scene was a filler) but we saw Perfect Cell Freeza and members of the Ginyu force in Hell. I don't understand why we didn't see Bardock.....But I am sure if we'd see him they'd have to do a couple episodes and I am sure people wouldn't be interested.

B

barfootboards

AT probably didnt find him important enough to throw in there

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

When evil people die they are now allowed to keep their bodies, well when people die in general, just special people are allowed to keep their bodies, like people that died for others, etc. Goku would be an example lol.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Yeah but...Bardock turned good, didn't he? And Freeza and Cell etc were evil and they had their bodies in HFIL.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

He didnt really do anything major, plus he killed people all of his life, those scenes were all filler mind you. They did not happen in the manga.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

He had to clear planets, like every other sayian...so it makes sense that he'd have killed many people.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Yeah, it would've been nice to see Bardock again. I mean, Nappa even made a small appearance so why couldn't Bardock grace us with his prescence.

D

Dranigus

Piccolo said:
He had to clear planets, like every other sayian...so it makes sense that he'd have killed many people.
There is nothing saying he did though. He clearly might have, but he might have not.

There are saiyans which weren't used to clear planets. Saiyans that would have been used for the Saiyan Army to protect the planet from hostile take-overs.