Why did You Decide To Join/Stay In This Forum?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IVANCHUK, Aug 3, 2010.

1. IVANCHUK

IVANCHUK Registered Member

For me,it seems like a fair size forum unlike others like Neoseeker where there is too many members.I also like the forum layout and options.:)

2. Hissa

Hissa Registered Member

Actually....I decided to join this forum because I found it very interesting & enjoyable...
    you can find lots of amazing topics...
    Also...you can join people from all over the world & discuss opinions together...

3. Daemonic

Daemonic Registered Member

I was bored and looking for a new forum to join. So far it has been fun so I think I'm going to stick around.

4. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I decided to join because I enjoy forums, so I wanted a good one to stay with. And the reason I stay is because of the great community.

5. rainbow5555

rainbow5555 Registered Member

Because I have nothing to lose by joining this forum.

6. Ebola

Ebola Registered Member

I joined it because I appreciated the variety of topics discussed here.

As for staying - we'll see about that as time goes on.

7. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

I joined GF because of the wide variety of topical discussions available and the community vibes that it employs. As it relates to staying......let's just say..........time will tell!

8. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I used to love forums back in the days, joined like a billion and tried to stay active on many. And I grew out of them all, post only on 2 at the moment. Back in the days, this forum was Fusion Central, caught my eye cos it was awesome.

9. Easily-Amused

Easily-Amused http://easily-amused.com/

A real-life friend (who I think has since been banned) referred me because I was talking to him about wanting a non-community-specific forum. The forums I had been on before were all about "girl problems" or GaiaOnline, and I just wanted to talk with people about general life and not be marked "OFF-TOPIC." So, I joined this one.

I keep coming back because of the people here. I really love talking to them and I miss them when I have a long haitus.

Rebeccaaa likes this.
  10. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Mostly boredom. I was a member of a forum that was closing down, and needed a new way to waste some extra time.

I stay here because of boredom...and it's nice to be at a moderated forum where the trolling is to a minimum. I don't feel as if I have to guard every piece of personal information about myself as much here.