Why did I do it again?

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Why oh why did I reply to a post about politics on my friends FB page? Once again an angry friend of my friend throws out some crap along the lines of "anyone that is a republican or tea partier is a racist, cousin-fucking, lowlife and he hates us all. Funny that none if the posts had anything to do with race.

At least my liberal friend doesn't hold that opinion, thank god! Glad I don't live in the same state as his lunatic friend!

Dabs

Registered Member
Well..sorry this happened to you....thus the very reason I RARELY post anything about religion or politics.
I don't know shit about either, and they always cause fussing~

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
Yeah. I can't post anything on FB without someone fuckin' ragin' on me. I was tempted to delete it numerous times and still might, but instead I think I'll just ignore status updates (including myself).

Oh, and stop fucking your cousins!

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Facebook needs to die. Fast. Preferably with fire.

It's just slowly allowing the world to realize how crazy we all are.

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
Yeah. On top of that - I went to Pandora radio today because I was bored, signed in, and apparently they have profiles now and it auto-generated one for me based on my FB page (same e-mail). Chrissakes.

Everywhere I go I see "Share on Twitter, Share on FACEbook."

[thumbs up] Like

I am starting to hate the internet.

Dabs

Registered Member
Yeah. On top of that - I went to Pandora radio today because I was bored, signed in, and apparently they have profiles now and it auto-generated one for me based on my FB page (same e-mail). Chrissakes.

Everywhere I go I see "Share on Twitter, Share on FACEbook."

[thumbs up] Like

I am starting to hate the internet.
Yeah, I have noticed this too....wtf is up with that??
I have a Facebook account, but it stays deactivated 99% of the time.
I might pop on there once a month maybe...then disappear again~