• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Why did AnnaBabyx have to create 2 accounts?

Hiei

The Hierophant
My guess would be that she didn't realize that she has to be accepted by a mod to post on here and created a second profile because she thought the first profile didn't go through or something.

But that's just with about four seconds of actual thought.

AnnaBabyx

Registered Member
Because i forgot the first ones password i went to forgot password about 6 times,never got the email so i made another account. :)

Dabs

Registered Member
My guess would be that she didn't realize that she has to be accepted by a mod to post on here and created a second profile because she thought the first profile didn't go through or something.

But that's just with about four seconds of actual thought.

I wanted to Rep you again, but couldn't...so here's your other REP *SMILES*
------
Because i forgot the first ones password i went to forgot password about 6 times,never got the email so i made another account. :)

Shit like that happens to me all over the net, it's pretty bad when you have to start writing down all your passwords :lol:

Last edited: