Why can't people let it be??

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by kromsales, May 24, 2005.

1. kromsales

kromsales Registered Member

UGH!!! GRRRR!!! I guess when you get branded it never goes away :( I just got an email from someone on the boys' auction. Said that they will only add it to thier watches if they arent wearing shirts!! Why must people be like that? These are children!! Not to mention that I usually let them watch while I read the emails so they saw this! Grrrrrrrrrrr! Now I can't let them do that untill I know its not something sick! I need to get thier watchers up for them too. They only have 35 and are thinking they didnt do a good job now. UGH! I think I need to stop doing thier auctions for them. Its too upsetting. :(
    Thanks for letting me vent!

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

It's a sick world we live in! :( It's bad enough when we as adults get nasty emails about our auctions, but kids??? Come on!!! I don't know how I missed this one, but I am now watching! Good luck boys!!!!

3. Marys454BB

Marys454BB Premium Member

It's jealousy.. Don't let it get to ya! :)

4. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

Just trying to throw you off...to shock you...forget about it..dont respond

5. kromsales

Thanks for watching :) I agree they are sick. :(

Normally I wouldnt. But when it comes to the kids its hard not to let it :(

Last edited: May 24, 2005
  6. kromsales

I didn't respond. They certainly did shock me tho. I can't believe there are people like that. Well I can I just hate that it happens :(

7. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Krom

There just trying to get to ya dont worry about them you know as well as i do the watchers will go up so will the bids .The boys are doing great

HI BOYS :lol:

8. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

their shirts off?????? uggggggggg <gulp> <Heavy weight in the pit of my stomach> that just makes me ill soooo ill

~Trina~

9. kromsales

Thanks! Yeah I know I should let it work me up. I need a nap I think LOL
    The boys say "Hi" back atcha! :) Andrew is drawing a picture but wont tell me what it is LOL And Chris is watching Sponge Bob LOL

I dont think you where here yet when all this happened before where you? The boys made agame. Well I never thought about the fact they didnt have shirts on in the pictures. They are boys and run around like that all the time. Well I recieved so SICK emails about it. Obviously this email is from one of them. Although I am not sure cause I dont remember the names of everyone. Oh well I am going to not let it get to me anymore. I wont let them win ;)

Last edited: May 24, 2005
  10. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Well when he gets done drawing tell him we want to see it. Unless that for his new auction there working on