• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Why are people so retarded.

fradd

I'm new to this forum. This is my first post. But I had no where else to say this so.....

Why are people so retarded?

• They think that its cool to not like mainstream stuff, even though they were the ones who used/listened to/watched, etc. it.
  • They think its cool to do drugs and alcohol.
  • They think that just because someones black it makes them better than everyone else at sports.

Etc....

If you reply, you can include something that you think makes people retarded.

And maybe answer my question.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
They think that its cool to not like mainstream stuff, even though they were the ones who used/listened to/watched, etc. it.
Those are hipsters. It's okay to hate them.

They think its cool to do drugs and alcohol.
What's the big deal with alcohol? Just because some people can't drink responsibly doesn't mean the majority of us who do should get shit for thinking it's fun. Also, what drugs?

They think that just because someones black it makes them better than everyone else at sports.
That's called racism. But then again, people have wide biological variations that may favor certain attributes. Look at how many Kenyans have won the Boston Marathon. Something tells me their speed may be genetic.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I’m "retarded" because I think the Earth is flat, and that it was created in 7 days and that dinosaur bones were put in the Earth by the Devil to tempt me and corrupt my innocence. I’m wrong in all the right ways and that’s why people love me. I’m da bomb, bitches. I’m da bomb.

Jokes! These are just jokes, Jesus. Please don’t send me to hell.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
nobody likes hipsters. come on.

and black people have to be more naturally athletic. it can't be a gigantic global coincidence

BigBob

Registered Member
Black people have bigger Achilles heals. /thread

Dekzper

Registered Member
Mostly, people need other people. It doesn't make them retarded, it just makes them human.

1. Cool to not like mainstream stuff
- Cool = liked = belongs. Sometimes people need that till they know who they really are and can deal with life on their own terms. There was a discussion about this at another forum. I was like that when I was younger and I think most people were/are. But sometimes even older people need to feel like they belong and I have no issues with that. It's NOT "retarded".

2. Cool to do drugs and alcohol
- That's a dangerous trap. Sometimes people try too hard to belong. It does NOT mean they're "retarded" but a lot of them do become victims. And like Merc said, there's nothing strange about social drinking. My dad drinks and there's a bar in our house but I've never seen him hammered.

3. Think blacks are better at sports
- That's genetic. It's also statistics.

My opinion:
Yeah, "cool" is a control word. I was "cool" cause I belonged but now I'm "cool" just cause I'm me. And trust me, people don't all have to be the same just to like each other or get along - that's not what life's about.