Why are girls so mean?!

redsoxocd

living on the border
It seems like girls are getting meaner everyday.

I have wicked bad eczema on my legs, arms a back. And I like carry a bottle of lotion in my bag at all times to make sure that I dont get ashy, so that no one will have a reason to say anything. Today I wore shorts and when I got on the bus these two girls kept staring at me. I sat down in the seat in front of them and like one of the girls said loudly "eww, look at her legs" and the other one was like "I know, she knows that she doesnt need to be wearing shorts".

I have been made fun of about my eczema since about 5th grade. So this just really hurt.:cry:

Turbo

Registered Member
don't let them get to you....they're just superficial bitches who think outer image is more important then who you really are inside....years from now you'll be a sexy thing having guys fight over you while they'll be fat and ugly as a result of binging after being dumped and played by some "hunk" they thought was their life mate

If it wasn't that, it'd be something else. Young girls will never change, they need to put others down in order to feel better about themselves. I'm sure you've even been guilty a time or two.
I would say just ignore them and say "screw it" but that's obviously not an option, how can you ignore stupid?
Women are catty creatures, we never really grow out of it. We learn to have confidence, otherwise we just keep getting hurt by what others say or think about us.
Hold your head up high and they'll find someone else to be mean to.

R1pperZ

Registered Member
Damn.. Immature..

Kids are evil, once they grow up and realize they are likely to get bottly disfunctions aswell maybe they will show some respect.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I can't find anything to say now to make what you felt less painful. I'm just sorry you had to encounter people who were most likely not properly raised by their parents. As you meet more people in the world, you'll find out there's a lot of their kind out there (not just girls) and sometimes you're forced to deal with them. When that happens to me, I just try to coexist gracefully with the unresolved (thus my sigline).

Skylar

Keepin' It Real
It seems like girls are getting meaner everyday.

I have wicked bad eczema on my legs, arms a back. And I like carry a bottle of lotion in my bag at all times to make sure that I dont get ashy, so that no one will have a reason to say anything. Today I wore shorts and when I got on the bus these two girls kept staring at me. I sat down in the seat in front of them and like one of the girls said loudly "eww, look at her legs" and the other one was like "I know, she knows that she doesnt need to be wearing shorts".

I have been made fun of about my eczema since about 5th grade. So this just really hurt.:cry:
:( Aw. (((HUGS)))