• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

    Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Why am I not surprised....

doubles2004

Registered Member
Could be interesting .But i dont see much work getting done :lol:
 

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Wonder if I can get one of those construction workers to bring me some lunch??? :eek:oh:
 

1_ares_1

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
Wonder if I can get one of those construction workers to bring me some lunch??? :eek:oh:
Now you're talkin'! Gimme a guy with nice strong hammer swingin' arms and a tight butt. Put him in some sexy red-wing boots... maybe then I'll start eating lunch.
But this is a great little money making biz this guy will have.
 

TGirl

Registered Member
Well I don't know about you guys, but I am not offended at all by this new idea......because I want you all to see the new bed throw I am gunna buy...I have to save my money and do real well on ebay to afford it...but it is worth it....so tell me all what you think of it...ok???
~Trina~

They get their little women in tight t-shirts I get this bed throw...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh forgot to add it lol I was mesmerized by it....lol
 

Attachments

Last edited:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
TGirl said:
Well I don't know about you guys, but I am not offended at all by this new idea......because I want you all to see the new bed throw I am gunna buy...I have to save my money and do real well on ebay to afford it...but it is worth it....so tell me all what you think of it...ok???
~Trina~

They get their little women in tight t-shirts I get this bed throw...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh forgot to add it lol I was mesmerized by it....lol
I want one of those....I want one of those....I want one of those....*jumping up and down*...I want one of those!!!!!
 

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
screw that, I want 2 of those. :p Or 4, one for each season. Or 7, one for each day of the week LOL.

(some of the guys at my gym look like that, unfortunately one I consider more like a little brother... that's creepy) lol
 

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
fairyquadmother said:
screw that, I want 2 of those. :p Or 4, one for each season. Or 7, one for each day of the week LOL.

(some of the guys at my gym look like that, unfortunately one I consider more like a little brother... that's creepy) lol
Yeah, yeah, that's it, one for each day of the week....and accessories, don't forget the accessories!!! Hey Trina, any more pic's???? Can you pick the size you want?
 

helpisontheway

Registered Member
a whole new meaning to nap time...
 

Nanner

Registered Member
HEY!!!!!!! That's my hubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



......when you wish upon a star............
 
Top