• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

why am i not on the pulse??

The_Human_Pin

Registered Member
Hi all! Im the better half *wink* of the Human Pin :) Im the original Krayzy13
We have an auction up right now on ebay, and trying to get on the pulse.
Im not as much of an E-bayer as my hubby, and i dont understand all the in's and outs, But from what I understand the pulse has a section for the most watched items at the current time and day.
I've been kinda getting into this auction, and i have noticed that in the section that we put our auction in , there are other Auctions that have less number of watchers than we do , but there on the pulse and were not! I can tell this by the updates that some of them do, I mean one auction has 10 watchers! and we have 46 now!
maybe im just looking at something wrong, or dont understand it compleatly, of cource I would never admit that to the hubby lol, so i'll ask all of you who reads this! lol
So if you have any idea what im doing wrong pls let me know :)

thanks a bunch

krayzy13

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Hey girl!! Well usually it takes WAY more than that to get on the Pulse, usually people have like over a hundred watchers before ever making it to the pulse.....So i'm not sure what is up with it if they are on the pulse with only ten watchers?? Hmmmm

The_Human_Pin

Registered Member
this is the PIN

my woman is so dam cute it kills me

any help is appreciated because i am confused as well

everything else/advertising opputunities is our catagory

B "THP" M

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Give it a few more watchers. I could have SWORE I added this one to my watch list, but it wasn't there! So you should have one more watcher now!! :)

Hey did Ares send ya'll an email about sending me a pic of yourselves?

The_Human_Pin

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
Hey girl!! Well usually it takes WAY more than that to get on the Pulse, usually people have like over a hundred watchers before ever making it to the pulse.....So i'm not sure what is up with it if they are on the pulse with only ten watchers?? Hmmmm
the section that we are in is advertising opportunities, and if you look in that category there is one auction on there that was updated yesterday stating they had only 7 watchers and 255 hits! im wondering if ebay knows how to do math?? lol either way , were going to keep on trying to get it on there lol

ps i can send a pic for you tonight, i just have to find one that makes me look skinny lol :)

ppss thanks for watching too! :)

oh yeah! this is krayzy13 not the pin, lol

TGirl

Registered Member
Well first of all the number 10 on the advertising pulse ISSSSSSSSSSS so in the wrong place..if you can even do that on Ebay...I can not believe that has not been canceled yet...........Videos of her ******* with herself....COME ON!!!!!

And the ones in the 9th place may have gotten there over night...with many more or they are not doing their updates correct!!! have you noticed if they were there yesterday before there last update???? Because yes that would be weird if they only have 10 watchers........

Ugggggggggg I just saw the ones in the 6th place they only have 16 watchers....I am stumped..truly!!!!

You didn't Feature it??? They could not possibly only put Featured Items on the pulse could they??????

ugggggggggggggg

Last edited:

The_Human_Pin

Registered Member
Krayzy here again, eeeewwwwww I didnt even see that 10 spot there, that is so sick! its definatley going to get pulled, if it doesnt then thats even sicker!
I was looking in the same category and there is a guy pimping himself out to "senior" women for like 20,000 a pop! And hes got 3 going at one time!! He must think very highly of himself to be able to satisfy all 3 !!!
Either way I was there checking into the feature question, about half of the auctions on pulse are featured, the rest are not, so I dont think you have to be featured to be on it.
:)

TGirl

Registered Member
Well you could ask the live help on ebay why.............other than sending them a ltter I don't know...but if you do the live help...tell them about the gal in 10th place.....she needs to be outta there.........I turned her in, but who knows if she will get booted........

I have been watching from day one....I hope you get in there soon!!!

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Ok, now Im confused... How do you know how many watchers other people have?

Are the Pulse pages based on views to the auction or watchers of the auction?

The_Human_Pin

Registered Member
when ppl update and say how many watchers they have

B "THP" M