Whose better game

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
The "Who's Better?" Game (Baseball)

Let us get some more action in this section! You know the drill. I'll start with a pair of players and you tell me who you think is better (but please provide a reason!) then you add your own two players to face off.

Mike Lowell or Scott Rolen?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Hoosier Daddy said:
Even though Rolen is a fellow Hoosier native I have to go with Lowell. Rolen just doesn't stay healthy.

Hoosier.
So . . . how about continuing the thread, pal? :p

Andy Pettite or Chris Carpenter?

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
Johnson in his prime was the second most intimidating pitcher in the game so I have to go with "The Unit."

Miguel Tejada or Ceasar Izturis.

Hoosier.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
By the way Hoosier. Mike Lowell is not always healthy, and anybody would take this all star and gold glove anytime over Lowell. Wow what a choice I have for those second baseman. I'd have to go with Mark Bellhorn because he was clutch in the playoffs for the Boston redsox.

Roy Hallayday or Johan Santana?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Difficult to say, but I'd have to go with Halladay, more experience and consistency.

Houston Street or Jonathon Papelbon?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Good call on that pick Merc lol. It's really hard to pick between a rookie in Jonathan Papelbon and second year player Houston Street. They haven't really proved themselves yet . But i'd pick Houston street because he was the rookie of the year last season.

Vernon Wells or Carlos Delgado