Who's your team?

C

ColossalCanadian

I'm new here and was just wondering who everybody's team was?
I'm a relativley new fan of football but the saints are my team, since before hurricane katrina, needless to say last year was pretty awesome!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am a huge Dallas Cowboys fan, my favorite player in Terrell Owens, in my opinion he's the best wide receiver in this league.

The Cowboys have a chance to make some noise this season, they have a good defense, their offense is great as well, two capable running backs. The only problem is their offensive line.

I know their defense let 35 points, but it will be improve as the season goes on. Ware is a monster and only going to get better.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Miami Dolphins, we've been struggling lately but we still have the talent to be successful in the league. Our defense is top notch too bad are offense stinks. We're only getting older, which mean we're only gonna get worse.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
My sports rule: If you are not an avid fan of that sport, root for the home team.

I like football, but I don't know enough about it to for opinions on other teams, so my team will have to be the Dallas Cowboys.

Still waiting for a playoff/super bowl win in my lifetime.

Bengals fan through and through (damn were the 90s tough). Since Marvin Lewis has taken over things have turned around though (one of the few teams not to have a loosing season since he took over in 03) which makes it worth it. The Monday Night game against Baltimore was an important game for us and hopefully we can ride the momentum.

I also like the Cowboys as well (even though I dislike T.O.)

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Bengals fan through and through (damn were the 90s tough). Since Marvin Lewis has taken over things have turned around though (one of the few teams not to have a loosing season since he took over in 03) which makes it worth it. The Monday Night game against Baltimore was an important game for us and hopefully we can ride the momentum.

I also like the Cowboys as well (even though I dislike T.O.)
Ah yes the Bungals. They were bad in the 90s lol. At least you had a team in the 90s though.

Did you guys know the Cowboys are the most hated and one of the most loved teams in the NFL. I read it in a Sports Illustrated a year or so back. That is you have alot of people whose least favorite team is the cowboys and alot of people whose favorite team is the cowboys.

Personally Im indifferent to them although it would have been Nice to see the bills beat them in one of the superbowls.

M

MS72

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

but, no other team has my love like the Texas Longhorns do. I bleed Burnt Orange.

If we are throwing college teams into this thread as well, then...well...my favorite is obvious. To say I love the Buckeyes is a vast understatement. I can't wait to get to go to some games again (even if our home schedule kinda sucks this year). I slowly am getting over the clusterfuck that was the end of last season, and am loking forward to the future.