Who's your rookie sleeper?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
In 2003, I think the talk was all about Lebron, Carmelo, and maybe a little about Milicic.. everyone seemed to forget about Dwyane.

So who's your "Dwyane" of 2007 and why?

I think Al Horford will have a shot at ROY. He's in a bad Hawks team with no legit big men. And considering he's the most NBA ready big man in the 2007 draft. (Oden still needs to work on his offense)

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Acie Law, was amazing at Texas A & M playing more like Chauncey Billups then any other player in the NBA. Acie can score in buches and has had a couple of clutch moments, he also finds the open man with ease. Law is not to be slept on.

Z

Zanthrax54

Acie Law, was amazing at Texas A & M playing more like Chauncey Billups then any other player in the NBA. Acie can score in buches and has had a couple of clutch moments, he also finds the open man with ease. Law is not to be slept on.

I definitely like that pick! I forgot all about Law for some reason!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was going with Law as well, I saw him play in college last year, and he has impress me a lot. He's a real point guard. which means that he's a pass first shoot second type of point guard, and thats what that team needs. He's going that point guard that the Hawks have been lacking for years now. He should get a lot of minutes with them as well.

B

Built Ford Tough

My pick is Marco Bellineli. He is going into a system that is perfect for him. Golden States run and gun system is great for him. He is a very good three point shooter. He is the best 3 point shooter of this draft. He is going to get plenty of opportunities to shoot as well. He is going to get a lot of open looks and will have the green light to shoot whenever he touches the ball.

Also, with Jason Richardson being delt, he is going to get plenty of minutes. Monta will start at the 2 guard but Bellineli is going to get plenty of minutes off the bench.

Bellineli is going to suprise a lot of people this year. He is going to have a great year and is my rookie sleeper.

J

JMEWLS

Would we call Corey Brewer and underdog? I would; he's in a situation where he's going to be starting. He is a tremendous passer and can fill it up pretty decently. I'll take him because of his nice all around game, and he should be getting decent minutes.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thats a great pick. Hes going to have a lot of minutes playing for the Timberwolves, hes a proven winner with Florida, and he has a good overall game, he should be able to have some success this season, and yes I would call Corey Brewer an underdog.

C

cenquist

I agree with the Corey Brewer pick as well as the Law pick. I will take Sean Williams though outta Boston College.