• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Who's Your Lil' Big Man?

A

Almost2Clean

A friend and I got in an argument about whose better ( Earl Boykins or NAte Robinson) I personally think BOykins is better by FAR. For someone to make it into the NBA at 5'5 , means that your offensive game has to be borderline unstoppable. Nate Robinson is a nice player in his own right, not a true PG, but a decent scorer.... Whose your little Big Man?

B

bballinyao06

No offense to Boykins but I'm going to have to with Robinson on this one. Robinson might not be a true PG but he can score a great deal and on top of that, he has major hops. He could probably rebound with the forwards and centers under the basket as well as score.

C

Celtic Fan

Early Boykins helps his team by handling the ball and sledomly turning it over. He's dishes the ball well for the mins he gets and is a great change of pace player.

Nate robinson is a knuckle head who's out to prove he's a good scorer wether it helps the team or not. winning the dunk contest is the worst thing that happened to his ego.
he'll never amount to even a good role player with his shite attitude.
just look at the self-pass dunk he tried. Wasn't even sorry for the stupidity of it, just said he'd try it when the game wasn't close...
he doesn't get it and I doubt he ever will.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have to pick Nate Robinson aswell, because Earl Boykins will never improve and will stay the same player. On the other hand I do beleive that Nate Robinson will mature and will start understanding the team game. When he does that he'll become a good role player. Getting out of the New York Knicks franchise will help him grow as a player. There's not many good citizens on this team, when he goes to a good team he'll start learning how to respect other players.

C

Celtic Fan

I have to pick Nate Robinson aswell, because Earl Boykins will never improve and will stay the same player. On the other hand I do beleive that Nate Robinson will mature and will start understanding the team game. When he does that he'll become a good role player. Getting out of the New York Knicks franchise will help him grow as a player. There's not many good citizens on this team, when he goes to a good team he'll start learning how to respect other players.
I hope you're around in 3 yrs to eat those words.
dude will never buy a clue.
he should be a distributer now and he's not.
he's gonna run out of options fast if he can't run a team at 5'5"

J

joee.

i would take nate over earl any day.
nate is more aggressive and can give more to a team then EB.
i mean, hes short to and look at him.
he has a explosive first step!