• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Whos your favourite pop and rock and roll singer or band

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
Whos your favourite pop and rock and roll singer or band? Mine are well only for pop would have to be ummmmmmmmmm..............*thinks really hard* uhhh ok, ok ,ok iv'e come to a decision that it is Michael Jackson even though he is a child molster but I like him for his musicv and his amazing dancing abilities. And for the rock part(I don't know that many rock bands) but i'll have yto choose the rolling stones who unfortunatly arn't as big as Michael Jackson. And if I had to choose between them I would pick umm.... seeing as how I don't know the rolling stones that well and have only seen there actual picture once my decision will have to go to Michael Jackson(keep in mind that I only like his music not his personality).Well thpse are my 2 and I will change my mind sometimes but then again who doesn't change their mind once and a while. So post what you think about your favourite pop singer or rock and roll band or possibly singer.

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
As i said before I change my mind and my fav pop star is Ronan Keating.

orangelightning

Registered Member
Wow. Michael Jackson is a good answer.

You've got to love N*Sync though. That one Kelly Clarkson song is great and Avril Lavigne rocks my face off.