• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Whos your favourite actress

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
whos your favourite actress?Mine would be ummmmmmm.......... Cameron Diaz. Maybe some others don't think she is the best actress well then who is?

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Actress... hrmm

I would have to say Sandra Bullock/ 28 Days, While You Were Sleeping, and Mis Congeniality (which a sequal is in the works) besides her having a small chest, I wouldnt mind seeing that every morning I woke up

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
Ah good choises although I am only familiar with some of your suggestions not that I'm saying there bad or anything like that.

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
Ah.Good movie even though I've never seen that movie.

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
That's a hard question for me, since my favorite actress changes about 4 or 5 times a year. I cannot just choose one, but I guess if I have to choose my favorite actress of right now it would be:

Kirsten Dunst -

Jumanji
Small Soldiers
SpiderMan 1 & 2.

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
I think I change my mind like always, The only reason I thought that Cmeron Diaz was the best was mainly because she was the only one I could think on the spot but now that I have thought it through I think Nicole Kidman is the best actress. :warp: :warp: :warp:

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Nicole Kidman???? She's good in a way, but not the best actress.

Angelina Jolie -

1) Tomb raider 1, the cradle of life.
2)Taking lives
3)Many others.

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
Nah shes not that good.

I like her movies though.

C.J.™

Registered Member
Angelina Jolie is the best. when she fakes an orgasm its so believable. Believe me i know.