• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Who's your favorite member at GF?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is just a fun thread, don't get mad or anything if anyone doesn't pick you. I'm pretty sure everyone has a favorite member. It has to be someone that is active at this moment.

For me, it's Millz, which shouldn't come to any surprise to anyone. Millz is a hardcore sports/wrestling fan like I am, so he post in all my favorite sections. Also, we've had some good debates over the years, they're always good hearten debates, never gets heated.

He's arguably my best recruit ever - which says a lot.

So, what about you guys?

You have to give reasons behind your answer. And, you can only choose one member.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
There are so many people I like here for different reasons it's hard to pick just one. Bliss makes me laugh and I love her sense of humor. So I guess I will have to go with her. If I were to get in a shouting match with two other people I would want her on my side.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Bah easy for you to just pick one Biz but for some of us it's difficult. If it's based on whoever is posting at the same places I post (and enjoying the same discussions all over the boards despite disagreement) then the member is inactive.

If I have to pick just one, Jeanie came to mind first. But I think it's not fair for the rest of the GF membership because she isn't just my fave GF member but she's my fave person haha. And we've been friends pre-GF times. So I'll take her off the list.

As for GF and its active members, it's a toss between Wade and Bex. We have a good relationship on GF and they made the site more interesting for me, and this impression also postively affected our communication off GF (which is more frequent with them than with other active GF members).

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
You all have to pick me because I was the member of the year! :lol:

To no one's surprise, my favorite member is Millz. He's one of my closest friends out there in the real world, he recruited me here, and we have a lot of the same posting interests.

Biz, you might of recruited him, but I named him! Haha

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
How can you tell me to pick only one person considering my girlfriend posts here and one of my closest friends also posts here? haha

That's a lose/lose situation for me so how about I pick both and we just say that's okay? haha

Konshentz

Konshentz
This is easy. Impact. Other than Jasz, she was the first one I got along with here. We have similar tastes in TV shows, movies, music & video games.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Sorry but I am breaking your rules and copying Millz, as I also have 2.

Jeanie and Smelnick are the two people I speak to the most. I have close friendships with them outside the forum and they're more like family to me. I've known them both for many years and I know I can trust them with anything. They also 'get me' when others often haven't.

Obviously I adore and care about a lot of members here, but Smelnie have always been two people that have picked me up when I've been down.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
You gotta give reasons Crew lol, it says in the OP :lick:

It's too hard for me to pick a favourite person. Most of my favourite people are inactive nowadays. I'd pick Bliss because she's a lot of fun, but she already picked me, so that connection has been made apparent. So I'll go with...Impact, just because she's one of the last remaining active members from the chat brigade back in my first active year on here.

(But don't worry everyone else, I love everyone!)

Wade8813

Registered Member
You all have to pick me because I was the member of the year! :lol:
I didn't vote for you, so I don't have to :D.

It's too hard for me to pick a favourite person. Most of my favourite people are inactive nowadays. I'd pick Bliss because she's a lot of fun, but she already picked me, so that connection has been made apparent. So I'll go with...Impact, just because she's one of the last remaining active members from the chat brigade back in my first active year on here.

(But don't worry everyone else, I love everyone!)
Dude, how can you not pick Pretz?

With the rules listed, I'll say Ysabel. Although she has an unfair advantage, since I've actually met her IRL. Smelnick or Pretz seem like the sort of guys that if I got to know them better and hang out with them a bit IRL, they'd be right up there too.

Last edited: