• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Who's your fav player and why?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am very intrigue to see who's your favorite player and why you like him so much. As you can tell by my name, sig and avatar mine is Vince Carter. He's my favorite player just due to the way he plays, with heart, intensity and he's always on the highlight films night in night out. He makes is teamates better and he can dominate the game like there's no tommorow. I am sure if Vince Carter puts is mind into something he can easily achieve is goal. I just hope he'll win a MVP during is career and a few titles.

T

the.game

Dwight Howard and Michael Redd. Partly because of what they do on the court but mostly because who they are off the court. They're great people and high character guys.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes true and both of them are really religious, they have very good talent, and will be very good players inthe future even though they're already very good, great choices my friend.

M

McLaren

my favorite player will be Kobe because he is the most hated player of all time.

M

Molina

Allen Iverson

He play with his hearth for Sixers, just played in Sixers, that show he love where he play, and isn't the money retire Allen from Phila.

F

fededonors

My favourite player is KEVIN GARNETT
because is the best and he play with the heart AND passion

S

Smoke

fededonors said:
My favourite player is KEVIN GARNETT
Me too. :D

Garnett is widely considered as one of the most complete basketball players ever. He combines athleticism with talent, being able to play any position from center to point guard and contribute on both ends of the court. He regularly records 20 points, 10 rebounds and 5 assists a game (he regularly leads in double-doubles), is a good shot blocker and is known for his smothering defense. Wikipedia

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't think Kobe was more hated then Dennis Rodman, there's a lot of Kobe haters, but there's more people that like him then dislike him. Also I agree Kevin Garnett is a very complete player like you would say in baseball a five tool player, that's what KG is in basketball. He loves the game and he's not afraid to show emotions which is great.

T

T-Bag

Vince Carter said:
I am very intrigue to see who's your favorite player and why you like him so much. As you can tell by my name, sig and avatar mine is Vince Carter. He's my favorite player just due to the way he plays, with heart, intensity and he's always on the highlight films night in night out. He makes is teamates better and he can dominate the game like there's no tommorow. I am sure if Vince Carter puts is mind into something he can easily achieve is goal. I just hope he'll win a MVP during is career and a few titles.
<D Try again

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Listen he wanted out of Toronto and he did stop playing but it doesn't mean he doesn't play with heart. Look the way he's dominating this year playoff, he really watch a championship and he carrying the Nets on is back. Which means he's playing with heart.