Who's the MVP?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Now that the season is over, I think it's a good time to discuss who you believe deserves the MVP award.

Here's a few candiadates:

-Peyton Manning
-Brett Favre
-Chris Johnson
-Phillip Rivers

In my opinion, I believe that Manning or Rivers should win the award, both have been outstanding this season and without them I don't think the team would of had the same success.

No offense to Johnson or Favre, they both played well through out the year, but I just believe Manning or Rivers deserve it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's why I don't believe Chris Johnson will get the award, but he was clearly one of the most valuably players in the NFL in my book.

But I do agree with you, I believe that Peyton Manning should be winning the MVP, to me he was clearly the best player in the NFL this season, and he led his team to a "perfect season" they would of been perfect if Caldwell didn't remove his starters.

So to me he's the MVP.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Why isn't Drew Brees on the list? I think he has just as good of a shot at MVP as Favre.

I think Manning will take the award, though.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I guess Brees deserves a mention, I just don't believe that he'll win it that's why I didn't put him on there. He had a great season, and he led his team to an incredible record, but deep down I just believe Favre deserves it more, which is why I put Favre on the list instead of Drew Brees.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I guess Brees deserves a mention, I just don't believe that he'll win it that's why I didn't put him on there. He had a great season, and he led his team to an incredible record, but deep down I just believe Favre deserves it more, which is why I put Favre on the list instead of Drew Brees.
Yeah, I can see that. I didn't mean why didn't you mention him, I meant overall, why hasn't he gotten more mention from the sports press. But I can see the argument being between Manning and Favre.