Who's the face in Legacy?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Seriously...

Randy Orton got face pops when he attacked Rhodes and DiBiase. How weird would it be if Orton was the face and Teddy And Cody were the heels?

2. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

It sure looks like it sometimes. I have a hard time figuring out who to root for from Raw to Raw. Haha.

3. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I didn't notice his face pops! Crazy. He's been getting so many cheers as of late. He must have known about Legacy's "plan" in some way. They should totally go in that direction; a penitent Randy Orton tries to reconcile with Legacy and they turn on him. It's awesome.

Millz likes this.
  4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I definitely noticed the face pops and I'm sure Vince noticed them as well. The thing is that Orton is way better suited to be a heel and if they turn him Face I don't think he'll over has much as he would has a heel.

I really hope that they give DiBiase a shot at being face, there's no big risk in trying it in my opinion, especially at this point of his career.

5. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

But if the fans are cheering him, doesn't that mean that maybe he IS suited to be a face, and wouldn't be as effective of a heel right now?

6. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

I really cant see Randy Orton face but I also cant see Cody or Ted turning face either for some reason. I have a gut feeling that they'll al stay heels and the fans will chose who they want to root for. I wouldn't mind that one bit, because right now I like how the storyline is developing and no one really shown to be face thus far.

7. Babe_Ruth

The thing is Unity, Orton is only getting pops against DiBiase and Rhodes, lets pretend the feud only last one month or so and starts feuding with a Face, people will start booing him once again. It would be pointless to turn him face because it wouldn't work all that well. It hasn't in the past.

8. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

I'm glad the crowd are using their heads on who to cheer for, rather than who the WWE want us to cheer for lol...

I reckon Orton going face, and Dibiase and Rhodes defecting sounds like a real winner in my opinion.

Dibiase as a face would sad enough be boring....Orton has a much stronger persona to become a face imo.

9. Babe_Ruth

How do you know DiBiase would be boring as a Face? He's never been a face since joining the WWE. I don't see why not give the guy a chance to be a face. He has charisma we just haven't seen it much since he;s been in the shadow of Randy Orton for the longest time.

Once again, Orton hasn't been successful as a face and he's currently one of the best heels in the business. There's no point of changing him to a face for simply getting a few cheers on Raw.

10. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

I'm all for giving him a chance, but it's his mic skills really. He doesn't seem that convincing when he speaks.

He either has a dull persona, or that's the real Dibiase we're seeing. He is good at acting off his emotions though, and that's one thing I'll give him.

Such as his match in the Hell in a Cell PPV match when Cody was locked in the cage on his own, he was writhing in agony watching Cody get the crap getting beat out of him.