Who's the biggest drunk on GF?

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
As I am new on this forum, I would like everyone's opinion on who is the biggest drunk on GF!!

A name will do, but if you have any embarresing examples of drunkeness, pray tell!!

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Hybrix, Bliss and Chaos. Every weekend you should see them, drunk posting after they get home from the pub. It makes good entertainment.

Okay, seriously now. Babe_Ruth and Smelnick, closely followed by SuiGeneris, although not so much lately.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Hybrix, Bliss and Chaos. Every weekend you should see them, drunk posting after they get home from the pub. It makes good entertainment.

Okay, seriously now. Babe_Ruth and Smelnick, closely followed by SuiGeneris, although not so much lately.
I intend to join their ranks. Stick around.

I must say, although I have not been around much, I am not utterly surprised with your response...

Bliss

Sally Twit
I think Smelnick wins this. Purely because he is a trooper and sticks around until he passes out which is usually witnessed by GF members. You should get yourself in chat one weekend.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
I drink quite a lot but I rarely find my way here afterwards so I don't have a reputation. You should just look through subtalk and see who has the most "Sorry about what I said last night, I was off my tits" threads.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'd say I am the biggest drunk of these forums, with Smel being a close second. I know I've never really proven in on the forums but that's because I'm always going to bars on Friday and Saturday nights.

I wouldn't mind having a beer drinking contest one of these days. But I don't know if anyone would be up to drinking at 9 am like I would. But it has to be on a Saturday.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Ok, so it looks like a tie between Smel and BR, with myself and FindMuck eager to fight for our places. I think we shall have to do a drink off. 9am on a Saturday it will be then.