• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Who's The Best?

Konshentz

Konshentz
Currently playing in the NFL, who do you think is the best...

QB?
RB?
WR?
TE?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Mahomes
Elliott
Michael Thomas
Kittle

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
QB: Mahomes, until Lamar wins more.
RB; Zeke
WR 1: Hopkins
WR 2: Thomas
Slot: Landry
TE: Kelce

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I love Kelce, and I have him second at TE, I just believe Kittle brings more to the table on the field. His blocking is outstanding out there. Cannot go wrong with either or, though.

Impaired

Registered Member
Mahomes
Won't say his name
Thomas
Kelce

Konshentz

Konshentz
If Gronk stays healthy this season and looks like his old self, he'll shoot right back to the top of my top TE list. But those are two HUGE ifs. Haha.

And yeah, Kittle is a beast. He could easily be my TE pick if we do this again in a few seasons.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Kittle is good but he doesn't have the numbers...he disappears time and time again. He'll have a good game and then have no idea where he went.

QB: That's tough...I wanna say Mahomes but Rodgers and Brady and Brees are still in the league haha I'll say Drew Brees...for fun.

RB: Christian McCaffrey. Sorry Zeke fans but nobody is as good as that guy is. Catches passes, runs in between the tackles and scores a crap ton of TD's

WR: Deandre Hopkins.....nobody touches that guy

TE: I'll go Kelce...more consistent player than any other TE

Impact

V.I.P.
QB - It's a what have you done for me recently league and based on that it has to be Mahomes
RB - I get the arguments for Elliott, he is a beast but I have to go with McCaffrey
WR - Michael Thomas. I love watching him play (except against the Eagles terrible DBs). I think I could make an argument for Julio Jones, dude has staying power in the top 3 since he joined the league.
TE - I don't think there is a top TE, I think it's a 3 way tie between Kittle, Kelce and Ertz. They all have good points but they all have some serious downsides (Kittle disappearing for entire games, Ertz's inability to get yards after catch, Kelce - now I admit I haven't watched many KC games but in the ones I have he has easily been gameplanned for and been a non-factor). I don't think Gronk recaptures his dominate years. I think he's good this year, but that offense has so many other weapons for him to stand out

Reactions: Doc