Xbox 360 Who's played PDZ?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Mirage, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I really want to know how it turned out. Has anyone played it yet? If so please post your thoughts on single and multiplayer. :)

2. Thermal

Thermal Registered Member

I've rented it, and I like the game. There are some things that I miss from the original, like the challenges, and the specialized bots. Not quite sure about unlockables other than you unlock new difficulties.

I've only gotten to about the 4th level, but overall the single player has the original feel. Co-op is really thought out as well, with levels where your partner starts at the street level, while you give sniper support from the roof tops.

Its really one of those games that you either love it, or hate it.

3. Yung_Impression

Yung_Impression Registered Member

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

That's good to know. :rolleyes:

Obviously I haven't played it yet, but I checked out the previews at IGN and watched some of the videos and stuff. Sounds like the singleplayer is a lot like the original, including the terrible story and cheesy cut-scenes and everything. I'm kinda pissed that they didn't put unlockable cheats in this game. That was easily the best part of Goldeneye and Perfect Dark's singleplayer game. It added so much replay value. The multiplayer looks pretty awesome, as I expected. After hearing the announcer though, wtf were they thinking? He sounds horrible. And there was no music. I don't know if they had it turned off or what.

5. dk_rare

dk_rare Registered Member

Oh man I want this game so bad. I would preorder a 360 tomorrow, but I know I wont be able to afford it : S Maybe I could sell a liver.

It wont hurt to preorder it anyway, with all these shortages ; )

6. ltk9492

ltk9492 Registered Member

I played at my homie's hizouse (friend's house) (lol) but only took turns on single player. The game is better than the 8.4 it got from one gaming site...This game was predicted to be the next halo for next gen, on a sidenote the store FYE is accepting preorders for halo 3. But PDZ is a tight game. (PDZ sounds like a power ranger-ish type name. LOLZ)(I now also chugged a Monster. Yay!

7. Rayzn

Rayzn Registered Member

Well, that is good to hear. I guess I will pick this title up aswell.

8. dk_rare

dk_rare Registered Member

Oh, I have played PDZ, every night in my dreams for the last 4 years. I just hope it lives up to my dreams ^,^

9. Gamechamp

Gamechamp Registered Member

It has co-op? That does it. I've heard so many good things about PD, I must get it and PDZ! I only played the original like once or twice, but I wasn't into shooters very much back then. However, now I'm much more open about games I like, and shooters are some of my favorites.

10. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

it has co-op and one of the downloadable upgrades that are going to come out, there's a mode where one player plays as JD and the other player plays as the enemies that you encounter in single player mode.