• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Who's Planning on getting cod 7

PurpleDoom

Registered Member
Who here is planning on getting cod 7?
I personally have got it ordered to be delivered the day it comes out.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I honestly lost my passion for COD, I have played Modern Warfare, World at War, and Modern Warfare 2 to death. I must of have put in 1000+hours of gameplay between all three games or it feels like it. I don't think that Black Ops will make me regain my passion. I will rent it, but more than likely it will be a clone of the past three installments. I understand that they added new features to the game, but it looks like the same gameplay. There is no doubt though it will be a candidate of game of the year though due to all the 'hardcore' fans out there.

PurpleDoom

Registered Member
Yeah i like to stay update with them because as soon as a new one comes out the others lose 90% of players so finding a decent match is hard and not worth the effort.

jammysense

I just got Modern Warfare 2 instead of Black Ops, and there's still 100,000+ online right now... So don't know about that ;)

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Nope. I won't get it. Didn't get Black Ops, only played it at a friend's house. Not fun for me.

Plus, CoD 7 may be an action adventure game by Sledgehammer. Not necessarily a stale FPS.